Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seng's wallet


Ordered this for Seng 2 weeks back through Carol's contact. It's a Bi-fold wallet with 8 credit card slots, retailing at S$610 in SG. Unlike my wallet, his is made of calfskin rather than lambskin. Carol's friend's friend is working in Gucci or BV so they can get 50% staff discount. FIFTY, can you imagine. But quota is tight so it's not easy to get. I was lucky, sort of.

But the 'unfortunate' thing was that there were some discrepancy in the stock count recently so the collection of the wallet was delayed. Today, Carol sms me saying that her fren's fren still hasn't contacted them about the wallet (sigh). Carol is leaving for HK tmrw (hopefully she can find her Miu Miu Charm), be back on 03/09 so she says earliest can only collect after she's back.

I guess I'll have to wait another week, at least. But waiting is fine, so long as I eventually get this wallet at 50% discount :p Good things need to be patient right?

BTW, Seng agreed to let me buy another BV bag (with staff discount of course)! But I promised him it wouldn't be now, but I do hope I can buy before this contact leaves! 50% discount is hell ALOT! So.. should I get a Veneta, Sloane or ????

No comments: