Thursday, August 14, 2008

36 weeks + 6 days

Technically I'm into my full term! Nigel is estimated to be roughly 2.9kgs now and has engaged. That sort of explains why my groin area is experiencing more pain lately. But not sure why, I do not feel any 'lightening' nor less breathelessness as they said I would.

I've also done the ctg today as well as blood test. Again, my iron level dropped further so I have to take an iron injection. Nurses said I'm not a good patient as I didn't follow their instructions to take TWO iron pill tablets daily (I am taking one daily as compared to one every alternate day..).

The HVS test done 2 weeks ago came back with signs of fungus infection (Candidas Species) and thus Dr inserted medication for me. She was very nice and attempted in doing a 3D scan on my request but we didn't managed to get any good shot of his face coz he's constantly moving. Half way through the scan, he turned to face inside, so end of story!

HB & I were on leave today so we went PP to buy some stuff (my very auntie looking PJs to be worn in hospital, as well as more clothes for Nigel as ESH doesn't supply clothes for both mothers & babies). After that, we headed to town where I got my hair cut and at 330pm we went to watch "Love Guru". It's a funny show, what else do you expect from Mike Meyers right?

Is it a silly show? I would say so too! hahahaha

No comments: