Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another week?

Just back from gynae appointment. No weight gain for both Nigel & myself. In fact, I 'shed' 0.4kgs from last week (total weight gain to-date stays at 10.4kgs). Nigel is still roughly 2.9kgs today. During the scan, Dr Heng said his head had went further in, signalling that he's getting ready to see the world soon. She reckon next week. *GOSH*

She checked the fluid & placenta and said both are looking good so far. I asked if she'll allow me to go overdue and she said yes as she doesn't want to induce me (due to my previous c-section). And since Nigel isn't too big, I can go for natural.

So I guess I can still celebrate my birthday this Saturday! Hopefully Valerie's cough would be better by then so we can enjoy free ice cream at Swenson's!

No comments: