Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too weak to go office

I woke up yesterday feeling very terrible. Very giddy and very weak. Since Sunday I've been feeling very bad. Constantly want to vomit and I was not able to drink much coz I need to drink very hot water and it has since burnt my tongue. Everything is basically tasteless and that makes the naseaous worse. I have to eat but I can't and if I don't eat the gastric juices will make me feel even worse. It's making me feel very terrible and frustrated.

So I called in sick on Tuesday and gave the gynae clinic a call. The nurse asked me to go see Dr Heng again and see if she would recommend me a drip. But I was too weak to go on my own so I called DH and asked if he could accompany me there, which he did.

Once I reached Dr Heng's clinic, the weighing machine told me that I lost another 0.2kgs.. within 5 days. It seemed like the drop has slowed down but I feel really damn horrible. After she sees me, she recommended that I be put on a drip and I did.. 2 packets of it in her clinic.

She said I was quite dehydrated and my veins became quite small. Thankfully she was able to put the drip needle in at 1st try (gosh I was so painful). After 2 packets I feel slightly better and they gave me 2 days MC and I went home to rest.

Today is slightly better but I'm still not drinking and eating well... I really dunno how long I can tahan being like this coz I really find it hard to function properly in this state. :(

It's only 8weeks+... it's still some weeks to cross the 1st trimester.... :(

No comments: