Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year

Back-date this post a little :p

Before the start of CNY, I've already told DH that we'll limit the visiting to the bare essentials. I know he enjoyed visiting and am grateful he readily agreed. So this year we only went to my mom's & his aunt's place. Thankfully his parents being the 'eldest' now, his cousins & uncle will come visiting. In the past, we'll goto their house also, but not this year.

On the 1st day of CNY, his whole extended family came to visit. At the same time, my mom & sister came also. U can see the SHOCK on their face when they saw so many pple! Hee.. we come from a small family, seeing such a huge crowd is just not a norm. :p

On the 2nd day of CNY, we went out for our customary dim sum with my family. Timothy is sooo cute! That day my relatives get to know about my pregnancy. Mom told me not to say.. but what are you going to do if you cousins wish you "Zhao Sheng Gui Zi".. act blur? I can't lor.. so I told them "On the way" :p

On the 3rd day of CNY, I finally got to see Ed junior! He is a tiny baby but he is so adorable! So smiley! Although he is already 7mths old, he weighs less than 7kgs. Valerie was already like over 7kgs when she is 4 mths old! :p But healthy baby is the most important. Keeran is just so cute! Hope to be able to see him again before Ed & Serene flies back to Idaho.

On the 4th day of CNY, I'm exhausted. I didn't goto CKH's house coz I'm just too tired. But we went to Ah Yee's house for lunch instead. Ryan is also a cute boi but not as 'friendly' as Keeran.

So.. that sums up my 2008 CNY! One thing I forgot to do during this CNY is take TONS OF PICTURES!

No comments: