Thursday, February 28, 2008

3rd visit to Dr Heng

It's my 3rd (official) visit to Dr Heng. BB#2 is roughly 12wks & 5 days today. Quite anxious & excited to see how is the progress. Over the weeks, the MS has eased of but it's not completely over yet. If I'm hungry, walk upstairs if I'm still full, ate the wrong type of food, it can still send me puking in the toilet.

When Dr Heng did the scan, both of us were very excited. BB was very active, tossing & turning, waving hands & legs. Dr Heng measure him to be 6.8cm long now and because our last visit was 5 weeks ago, the growth seemed incredible. He was like a little peanut 5 weeks ago and very much like a little baby now.

Dr Heng measured his neck (she said it's borderline case), his tummy as well as his head. And also the gentials :p She said it's a boy and she pointed to me this little "I" we see inbetween the legs.

I guess at 12 weeks plus it's still too early to get a confirmation on the sex of the baby. I'm indifferent to having a boy or girl. I just want a healthy happy baby.

Next visit is 4 weeks away (27/3) and I'll be doing my blood tests. Hopefully everything will turn out ok.

No comments: