Friday, February 15, 2008

MIA

Haven't been posting lately... Alot of things happening (or so it seemed to me).. just no energy to blog. MS has kicked in full force over the weeks. Unable to eat, drink much. Some colleagues said I lost weight (which I had). But over the past 1 week or so things are improving. I can eat slightly better eventhough I still end up throwing some of them out. But overall it's still better now.

Thru'out the day I'll still nauseaous but it'll be worse when I'm hungry. I haven't felt hunger for ages. And the vomiting is now the warning sign and I need food! hee

Today I'm into my 10wks 6 days. Tmrw will be the start of week 11.. two more weeks and 1st trimester will be over. I'll only be seeing Dr Heng on 28 Feb.. 5 weeks from last visit... Looking forward to that day coz I can see BB2 again.

No comments: