Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Day gift

This was what I found out yesterday.



It was quite unexpected coz I do not have any symptoms yet. In the past I've tested and yielded negative results, so for this time round, I expect that it's probably another case of super late period. But next thing I know.. I see 2 lines staring at me!

I immediately took a picture of the test result and MMS to DH. Guess what he said when he called me back?

"Why did you send me a picture of a toothbrush?"

I almost fell off my chair! Hahahaha (To be fair to him, I sent him a picture of the test kit, which did look like a toothbrush :P)

After I told him "Can't you see the lines there?" and that's when he goes "Oh!"

Men..

I haven't gone to the gynae yet. Getting Pheng to find me one in East Shore if possible coz going to Mt A is quite troublesome now.

No comments: