Thursday, January 24, 2008

2nd visit to gynae

After waiting anxiously for 2 weeks, it's finally time to visit the gynae. Was quite worried about how the fetus is growing coz my appetite is very bad. The MS is now in full swing and I could barely eat anything. I hasn't had rice for ages coz I just couldn't swallow it. Neither can I take porridge. So it's mostly soup and some dishes. Maybe times I feel so bad that I only drank soup.


When I weigh myself that day, I was shocked to see that I've dropped 1.5kgs from 2 weeks ago. Although my weight dropped initially when I had Valerie but I didn't drop this fast. If I did not remember wrongly I dropped 2 kgs in the 1st trimester. Now I dropped 1.5kgs in just 2 weeks!


In any case, this visit was fruitful as I can see the fetus & hear the heartbeat :-)
This is the scan for the day. BB #2 is 1.43cm now (almost 8 weeks) and my EDD is 5th Sept

No comments: