Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First Visit

When to see Dr Heng today. I think she's a nice lady. Very smiley and I'm feel quite comfortable. She told me she & Dr Ho (my previous gynae) worked together before, from Alexandra Hospital to KKH. Her charges are steep though (same for Dr Ho), consultation is S$50 per visit (today is S$70 coz 1st consultation with her), scan is S$50 each scan. So today's bill comes up to S$140, including 2 bottles of pills meant to stablise early pregnancy.

During the scan, we can see the sac but not the fetus and heartbeat. Probably coz bb still small (roughly 5wks). I'll have to see her again 2 weeks later on 24th Jan. Hopefully by then can see bb & heartbeat.

Here's the scan for today


Oh.. did I mention that I'm ballooning?!?!? I really feel damn ridiculous coz I swear I haven't been overeating or snacking or indulging on sinful food. All that probably happened is that I stopped jogging (Dr Heng says no jogging btw). And then I can feel my pants getting tighter and the weighing scale tipping..

This is just so terrible! ARGH!

No comments: