Sunday, July 27, 2008

Momma did it again!

Yes.. I ought to be slaughtered... Yes I ought to be canned.. but I just can't help it. Every time I look at my red BV handbag.. I just l-o-v-e the red. So.. this is what I bought..

Yes yes.. I already have a BV wallet in Colonial. Yes yes, I love that wallet too.. But but but..

I emailed to Bryan few days back to see if he has any still available.. but he said it's completely sold out in USA. I was disappointed naturally. Then I heard Carolyn was in HK.. (DH was in HK few days back but I wouldn't dare tell him of my "indecent desire")

She asked if I needed anything from HK and it just hit me.. I pondered for 1 nite and the next morning I texted her, asking her to look out for this wallet for me. When she called me at 7pm yesterday, I was delighted to know that HK airport has 1 last pc! The SA actually told her they probably have sold out this colour but went to check nonetheless. And boy I glad she did!

So now, this beautiful wallet is now MINE!

No comments: