Sunday, July 13, 2008

Aches & pains

I'm not sure if it's the age or what, but this pregnancy I'm definitely experiencing more aches & pains. For one, my left butt hurts so badly that I'm experiencing difficulty in walking at times. And the pressure at the groin area as well as the sharp pain in the ribs ain't helping either.

I foresee the next few weeks will be quite a 'chore' for me to move around even though I ain't big like a ship. Thus, we went ahead and bought some necessities for Nigel yesterday. We bought him some BPA free bottles (Evenflo is so cheap at $5.90 & $6.90 for the small & big bottle), pacifier, wipes etc. Bought 1 box of breastpad for myself just to last me through the initial days.

Thankfully I've only added on 8kgs so far. If I've gained more, I seriously do not know if I could still goto work. As of now, I'm already wondering if I could last till the day before I pop in office.

No comments: