Sunday, April 6, 2008

C... is for Cookie!

It's Valerie's first try at baking cookies. After seeing the pictures from Tigger's blog, I was very keen to bring Valerie to try out the Kids Can Bake! classes at Genius R Us, so I decided to join her for this cookie baking class.

When we reached the premise, Valerie was shy and didn't want to go in. She didn't want to wear the apron either! Thankfully we reached there early so there is time for her to slowly warm up to the environment.

When the class started, she was very excited, and try to do all the steps herself too. Of course most of the kneading & rolling was done by me but she has all the say as to which cookie cutter & toppings she wanted :-)

After the cookies were done, she hesitated a little when I offer her one. After one bite, she ran away with the cookie and asked for more! BTW, the cookies did taste quite nice!

Next lesson I'll be bringing her to make pizza! Hopefully aunty Violet will give me some discount if I sign up another 2 lessons coz S$60/lesson aint cheap!

No comments: