Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Detailed Scan

Finally! I've reached the half way mark. Today it's my detailed scan and I'm very excited. This experience was quite different from what was done at Dr Ho's clinic. This one seemed more 'detailed' :p

She scaned for many things, from face to lips to heart etc. And she confirmed that it's a boy and he weighs 383gms today. The head & adominal circumference and weight are all around his gestation period, which means he's growing at a steady pace.

I'm quite happy to know that as I had been down with flu for 2 weeks running and was afraid that he hasn't been able to grow well because of that.

She tried doing a 3D scan for me, but this little boy covered his face with his hands, thus I was unable to even have a glimpse of how he could look like. Another day I guess :)

No comments: