Saturday, October 4, 2008

You are 1 month old!

Nigel is 1 month old (chinese calendar) today! In the morning, MIL came up and ask that I help cut Nigel's nails. They were soooo long! His nails are very soft! I believe it's softer than Valerie's. After that MIL proceed to give him a 'nice' haircut. After bathing, he was changed into a nice romper, ready to be the star for the day!

Late morning we brot him over to my mom's and we had lunch there. KoKo (aka my dog) was very interested to meet a new friend. He kept sniffing at Nigel (we make sure it's not too close for our comfort) while he sleeps inside the infant car seat.

After hanging a short while at my mom's, we headed home to rest. I was having runny nose and feeling kinda terrible. Luckily we still have some time to spare before the caterer came so I pop down some medicine and rest.

Before the start of the buffet, we brot Nigel and pass some tarts/eggs to our neighbours and formally introduce Nigel to them. When the guests finally arrived from 5pm onwards, our house really became a market of sorts! It's so noisy! And guess what? Nigel just slept thru the din! I actually have to carry him up to feed him coz he is 1hr past his meal time! I was so afraid that he wouldn't sleep at night, but luckily he did!

Phew!

No comments: