Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally.. solo trip with Valerie!

While on maternity leave, I've always wanted to bring Valerie out on my own to spend some quality time alone with her. Finally today we have the chance to. DH left for Japan yesterday night and today being a P.H. means Valerie does not have school and I'll have the use of the car.

She has always wanted to goto the pool so I brought her to NSRCC today. Along the way, she kept saying "No need scared of plane". She still has this fear of the plane flying over her head thus everytime she hears the plane (and at NSRCC you hear that alot due to its proximity to the airport), she'll cover her eyes or seek shelter. Eventhough she kept reminding herself that there is no need to be scared of the plane, she still cover her eyes or ask me to hug her when the plane fly past :p

We spent roughly half hour in the pool. Although the time ain't very long but it's still a wonderful time both of us had spent with each other. I know I'm not as cheeky and 'fun' as her dad but I'm still happy and she enjoys my company (or at least I think so lah). :p

Tomorrow Valerie has no school so I intend to bring her to the Library. She hasn't been to one, hopefully she'll enjoy her 1st trip there.

PS: Sorry no pix of today's dip coz I can't possible take pix while splashing in the pool with her right? :p

No comments: