Thursday, October 16, 2008

First solo trip

Other than the trip to ESH, I've not yet bring Nigel out alone. Today is the first. I brought Nigel back to office today to distribute those Bengawan Solo cake cards to colleagues who have given Nigel ang-bao for his 1st month. Unfortunately, quite a few were on leave or on biz trip so Nigel didn't manage to meet all the aunties & uncles that mommy works with.

Nonetheless, I still brought him to walk 1 round in the office just to let my colleagues see him. Most of them said the same thing, i.e. 1) he is fair, 2) he definitely looks like a boy and 3) he got double eye-lid! hahaha

After hanging around in office for 1 hr (Nigel drank milk thus that took half hour already :p), I headed to Raffles Place to meet Lucinda. Along the way, I popped by Madam Milan in Raffles Place MRT station (how could I resist right) and saw that the shop is stocked up with tons of bags. Bottega itself they have 4 or 5 pcs. Many Miu Mius, some TODS/Loewe and of course tons of LVs & Guccis :p

I saw a BV Roma but gosh, it's indeed quite heavy! :p After browsing, I went over to meet Lucinda. Chatted with her for a short while before I went to mom's office for her to parade Nigel around. Hee..

By the time we are ready to head home, it's already past 12! Nigel had been a good boy, sleeping throughout while I sling him. I guess being in the sling is really very cosy to him! The 1st solo trip ended well. Hopefully I can try bringing Nigel + Valerie out on my own soon.

No comments: