Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mommy's indecent obsession



Yes. I have.. obsession with Bottega Veneta. It's terrible but it's true. I just ordered a Bottega Veneta New Ball in Carminio (see picture above) from BV Hawaii. No.. you didn't read wrongly, it's BV Hawaii. Currently they are verifying my credit card information. Once everything checks out, they'll ship out my bag. Total damage? Don't ask but it's cheaper compared to SG price by a whopping S$400 - S$500 (depending on shipping and exchange).

Do I feel guilty? Yes. I bought a Loewe (2nd hand from Madam Milan), a BV wallet and a BV handbag all within a span of 2 months? Yes, it's obscene and I wouldn't deny it. But this will be my LAST purchase for the year (at least). After this I'll be preparing for the arrival of little Nigel in about 10 weeks time.

Ooooo.. when will it arrive?!?!

No comments: