Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Daddy forgot to wear diaper for Valerie!

Early this morning (around 5.55am), we heard Valerie calling for daddy from her room. HB went over and asked her to sleep more. Then I overheard her going "herh!" (meaning she was angry). But I doze back to sleep soon after that. When the alarm finally rang at 7am, I went over to call HB. Guess what? HB told me he forgot to wear diaper for Valerie yesterday night! So instantly I looked at the bed, but it was dry. Apparently she managed to stay dry until 6am when she woke up to ask for help to go toilet!

Isn't she a clever girl! Well, but I'm not ready to let her go diaperless overnight yet! But I think it's probably time to teach her to go toilet on her own by 1st buying a step stool for her :p

Way to go girl, you are indeed growing up at lightning speed!

No comments: