Friday, June 20, 2008

Mama got a new wallet! (and eyeing another bag)



Yes! I got it! A Bottega Veneta wallet. I heard that the boutique was having sale so I went there after attending the training centre's opening ceremony. And yes! the continental wallet (1st pic) I'm eyeing on was on sale! I originally wanted to get a colleague to order one from Japan for me (it's cheaper) but the fear of buying off an online shop not knowing the authenticity etc just irks me much. Since this wallet is on 30% discount, I decided to grab it! This is the colour I bot, colonial (2nd pic). Not an easy colour to take care I know but I just love the pastels :p

At the same time, I show a bag in BV that really ticks me! It looks like this and it's was in the same green as my wallet. After 30% it costs slightly above $3K. I was so so tempted to get it as well but I CONTROL! Thankfully I did coz when I surf BV's USA online store (authenticity guaranteed), this gorgeous colour (Carminio) was on sale!. Granted that online price are before ground shipping and sales tax.. but the starking difference in pricing just can't be ignored.

Is anyone coming back from States? :p


No comments: