Saturday, March 1, 2008

Shopping trip!

Our coy has announced and given us our bonus. It's quite good :) Originally we thought it'll be worse than last year due to our weak share price and other internal factors. But I guess the management recognise our hardwork and decided to give the same bonus as per last year. :)

So we $$ on hand.. it's time to give myself a threat! :p *just joking*

Maggie had this friend who runs a jewellery biz. Supposedly designer inspired pieces at a fraction of designer prices. So we decided to pop over to her shop as well as utilise the $20 Din Tai Feng voucher Seng has.

Maggie's friend (Ivy) has a office in Ngee Ann City. After much waiting and browsing, I decided maybe I would want to have the same earrings Maggie & Hui has. It's a pair of hoop diamond earrings. It looks like this:


After discount.. S$2,380! Am not sure if she is going to add 7% GST on it man.. forgot to ask.

But quite buay gam wan coz Maggie's pair per diamond is bigger and she only paid S$2.5K. But of course, she bot them 2 years back lor.

Anyway Ivy asked me to goto her retail shop at Raffles City to have a look at other designs. I definitely will!

No comments: