Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our first visit to T3

After coming back from our 'shopping' trip, we thought of resting at home and just pack some dinner back. But his parents told us that they are going to T3 with Pheng & her family and we thought since we haven't been to T3, maybe we can 'tag' along.

So off we went again! (but of course, after Valerie's & my nap :p)

I must say T3 sure looks H-U-G-E! We didn't managed to find any lots in B1 so we went to B2. Found a lot and went into T3. When we were inside, we saw the Kopitam from far. They have quite alot of chairs for pple to seat around (those chairs look quite designer too!)

As Pheng & family hasn't arrived yet, we sat around the cool looking chairs to wait for them. Father went ahead to chop 2 tables coz the Kopitam looked crowded! While Valerie & Kai Kai were fooling around the chairs, Valerie saw some kids holding onto balloons. And like bees to honey, she kept saying "bamoon.. bamoon" non stop.

Finally when everyone has arrived and we wanted to feed her the mee sua, she simply refused to eat. She kept saying "find bamoon.. find bamoon.." like a broken recorder.

No choice, we set off the find balloons. I saw that those kids were having Swenson's balloon so we decided to head straight to 3rd floor to get them. On the way, we bump into Jee Lien, Hwee Lim & Megan. Megan was v shy and she cried when we approached. We wld love to chat more with them but Valerie's persistent "find bamoon.." is a cue that we have to cut our conversation short!

When we reached Earle Swenson's we were horrified to see that they aren't the Swenson's who gave out the balloons! The kids prob got it from T2 or something. We didn't really know what to do so I started distracting Valerie with aeroplanes while scaning the area for balloons. I saw some from a distance and told HB to go check it out.

After a while I saw HB coming back with a balloon in his hands (so delighted!)

We were damn lucky. Got a bunch of teenage girls got some Singapore Flyers balloon from Orchard. Hearing that HB wanted a balloon for his little girl, the teenagers immediately gave him one.

Thank god man! After that.. the rest of the evening went smoothly :)

But at the end of it.. I'm dead tired!

1 comment:

Mummy N said...

Hello

am wondering if you would be keen to take part in a project.

Helping a friend:

"One of our clients from the banking sector, is launching a product for young parents. As a build up to the launch we are developing a site which will have quite a few engaging elements in it. One of these elements is a Blog which would need to talk about pregnancy from a mothers view point and how a mother prepares for it. This is a very critical element as the product revolves around children. If you think you could help us with this Blog do let us know, so we could have a meeting and get into specifics."

if you are keen, do drop me an email. thanks. :)
let me know asap.