Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Much deserved break!

Well well well, its the time of the year to take stock of the past 12 months and look forward to the next 12 months.

It's been a pretty decent year... we moved to East Coast area... that 's MINE favourite area to stay in Singapore... Glad that the family decided to come along too! har har har!

Moved to a new job... I must say, I enjoy what I am doing here compared to the previous shop. PLUS, my contributions are recognised, so that's always nice :)

Valerie started childcare... my gawd! Her linguistic skills have improved so much... Yeo Mama has chronicled Valerie's ability to say "no" to us... that's Terrible Two I guess...

Yeo Mama has discovered a new hidden talent! Digital Scrapbooking!!!! Our good fren Lionel is soooo please with her creation... that he thought that Yeo Mama can do this for a living!!! Yeo Mama did 3 of our fren's wedding pix and put them into photo frames, complete with decorations for added 3-D effect.... I must say, it is damn good too!

X'mas party... the kids love it huh? for us adults... just another excuse to get together with frens for Poker... I have 5 good hands the whole afternoon... bet big each time... and yet in each ocassion, lost to someone else who simply just edged me with a better hand!!! argh... story of my afternoon.

And finally Liverpool FC .... my beloved.... yet a pain to watch at times... looks like another Premiership Champion-less season....

Ok folks, till next time!! Hasta La Vista!

No comments: