Friday, December 28, 2007

Minou Shoes

I went to China Sq Central to give Angelneo some support today, to check out how her push cart thingie is getting along. Frankly that area isn't the best location for lunch time shopping. But creating awareness is definitely a necessity for new products. Wish you all the best Angel! :)

Oh.. thanks for the bag hanger too! :-)

On my way back to office, I walked pass this shop at Far East Sq called Minou Shoes. It's not a new shop, it has been there, and everytime I walked pass it I'm awe with the shoes they have to offer. But never once did I really stop to try out their shoes.

Somehow today is different. I looked, I tried and I bought!.. Not one but TWO pairs! This pair I bought it off their shelf (they made to order yours shoes by the way). Isn't it just so pretty!


I ordered another pair that has similar cutting to this:



It's not blue in colour. It's light blue & green.

Their adult shoes are at S$69 each. Reasonable in pricing I think, considering that they are handmade so looked quite comfortable.

If money is not an issue, I'll prob buy like half the shop! :p

Ok.. If you are still clueless as to what and where.. this is their blog
http://minoushoes.blogspot.com/

No comments: