Thursday, November 29, 2007

Year end concert


Ok.. her concert was on 12th Nov but since I haven't started blogging yet, I thought it'll be good to back-date some important events :p
When we decided to let her participate in the concert, we have zero expectations of what she can achieve on stage. We tried to get her to show us her 'moves' without much success. At times we find her looking into the mirror doing some dance steps and we'll wonder if that's what she has been practising in school.
On the 12th, DH & I were so excited. We could finally see her performance after the l-o-n-g wait. We got our video cam & digi cam all ready for this big day. She was one of the last to went up on stage (the intro portion) and was in the first performance. They, being the youngest of the lot, did simple routines to 3 short songs.
They were simple moves but I feel so proud nonetheless. At that moment, I thought to myself, my Valerie has grown so much.. she is a big girl now.

No comments: