Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feeling down

I realised that lately Nigel is mo longer close to me. He is now closer to my mother-in-law. He will only want her to pat him to him even if it's in e middle of e night. He simply refused to even let me carry him to pacify him!

I'm feeling so down at times thinking about this. She helps pat him to sleep so that we can spend some time with Valerie before she sleeps.

I dunno. My 2 kids r not close to me. Am I a lousy mom?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mummy N said...

you are not a lousy mum. don't ever say that or believe that of yourself.

they are your children and the bond will always be there. it's not really the amount of time you spend with your children but what do you in that limited time.

talk to them individually, even if it is only 5 minutes each day. try this; "5 x 10" method. 5 min each day for 10 days and you will slowly see your relationship improving.