Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's my birthday!.. Not!

My MIL told us to come home for dinner on Friday night.. as it's Valerie's birthday (based on lunar calendar). So after work, HB & I went to get a small cake (hey, what's birthday without cake right?). We got 1 from Breadtalk and it's their cake of the week so there was 20% off and it's not a choc cake, so it fits our requirement.

Naturally Valerie was delighted that it's her birthday today. So we sang birthday song, cut birthday cake etc etc and Valerie was very happy..

Here are some pictures we've taken that day.

Updated: 20/04/09
H/E, after like a week or so.. my mom reminded me.. Valerie's lunar bday is actually on the 14th day of the 3rd Lunar month and not the 8th (we celebrated Valerie's birthday on the 8th).

And I was like :-O

LOL. Anyway, we are a few days early.. it's ok.. so long as Valerie is happy :D

No comments: