Monday, December 1, 2008

Constipated?

Nigel didn't poop for FOUR days and it makes me very worried. I asked my friends as well as surf the net and the conclusion is that it's normal that breastfed babies go through days without any poop. But I'm still worried coz his farts are smelly.

So this morning we brot him to see a PD. He was given the supportistory. OUCH! After like 1-2 mins he started to cry very badly. The other time he has cried so badly was when he was 2 days old.. Hearing him cry and scream really pains me.

Finally he poop. It's not watery like his normal poop but not hard like those on formula. It's more like whipped potatoe consistency. And his poop sure stinks!

After he poop he was so tired that he promptly fell asleep after I place him on the stroller as we make our way home. Poor boy.. mommy sayang ok.

No comments: